5 QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO THINK ABOUT?
- What happens to my family financially, if I pass away?
- What would happen to my business/ church if I passed?
- What investments/ savings do I have in place?
- What do I have in place for a comfortable retirement?
- Have I prepared for my future?
Did you know?
Over 40 percent of people in the United States have no retirement plan & Almost 70 percent have inadequate retirement plans.
The need for retirement and estate planning should be considered in the early years to ensure that enough funds are accumulated for a comfortable retirement. So don’t wait…because tomorrow won’t.